Sunday, February 20, 2011

Arctic Cat Panther Gas Oil Mixture

Meritocracy pussy


Vellum and showgirl, a dental hygienist. Then Silvio
know, we go to bed, and became Regional Councillor
.

Source: La Stampa

And you wonder if Italian students are lazy, if the school goes to peak, if our University does not compare favorably with foreign .

Why study?
Just give it, or give it away, to the right person, right?

meritocracy in Italy is this: very bipartisan. of pussy, or ass . And sorry
the words a bit vulgar, but by Bunga Bunga onwards I do not think we can surprise more than anything.

I studied and worked. In my life I had so much, but I worked hard. I have a degree, speaks four languages, I have worked in foreign countries. And this crowd of sciacquette? This business envelopes, gifts, roles, recommendations? What is this crap? underage prostitutes, houses, cars? Are You Kidding?
RESIGNATION NOW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment